THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by kat123
Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help! Any suggestions?
Replies: 0
Views: 753

Help! Any suggestions?

Hi all,
I've had BB for quite some time now. I haven't been told that I have it by another person for a while, but I have in the past. I have good dental hygiene, brush my tongue etc. I'm not sure what the cause is, potentially post-nasal drip? If you guys have any suggestions/questions for me ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗