THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 27 matches
- Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
- Replies: 48
- Views: 15029
- Gender:
Re: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
I dont know, I'm not so sure about that. No one has ever made any remarks to me about smelling, even just "regular" bb. Though I know I do have it. I think it depends on the culture. I live in a place where people are not honest, in order to be kind. We are not blunt. I read about people on here ...
- Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
- Replies: 48
- Views: 15029
- Gender:
Re: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
@summer
Exactly. We can't smell ourselves because we got used to our own smell. However I can't understand why we can't smell fellow suffers with different type and severity of BB.
@jo
Cannot taste anything doesn't mean it is not bad. I swear my BB used to stink up a huge meeting room.
I ...
Exactly. We can't smell ourselves because we got used to our own smell. However I can't understand why we can't smell fellow suffers with different type and severity of BB.
@jo
Cannot taste anything doesn't mean it is not bad. I swear my BB used to stink up a huge meeting room.
I ...
- Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11293
- Gender:
Hey jess im so glad its working out for you not sure why your pm did not show up in my inbox but please resend or message me back, my pm to you doesnt show in my inbox or out box like it was erased.but iv been having a sucky month and plan on getting it done.i would have to pay it all out of pocket ...
- Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11293
- Gender:
- Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: San Diego Support Group/ Testers
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3604
- Gender:
My breath from my mouth smelled bad first then Years later my nose... But no meds for acid reflux would work ... Hmm I think you gave me good idea to where I should start looking I think mine was like that even when I was a child so keep me updated on your progress with that.cause as bad as it is I ...
- Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: San Diego Support Group/ Testers
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3604
- Gender:
- Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MRI of Adenoids
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1719
- Gender:
- Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What to think/do?!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7457
- Gender:
- Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What to think/do?!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7457
- Gender:
- Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What to think/do?!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7457
- Gender:
To answer everyone's question it was like a flyby smell I couldn't pin point the exact place but came from her direction and I got a wiff of it with air on and once off.it wasn't strong but definately a sewage smell.my best guess is gases released like like a burp but not as pressurized to notice ...
Meet up?
So iv met up with one member so far "oneday" twice and have become pretty good friends. We would like to meet more people and willing to travel if needed. If you would like to ask questions on my personal situation or want know how the meet up went ask away I'm pretty much an open book with it comes ...
- Fri May 22, 2015 2:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192806
- Gender:
- Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Did somebody get adenoids removed?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6239
- Gender:
If you search through the past forum posts another person on here got their andenoids removed also and was cured. I'm going to get my andenoids, regular tonsils and lingual tonsil removed some time this year.iv tried contacting the 2 cured members on here for more info on their past experiences when ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.