Whats up everyone? Hows it going? Im new to this forum and as you may have guessed already, I am one of you. I just had a few questions for everyone as I just recently started acknowledging my problem.
1. Are you all open with your friends/family members about your problem?
2. have you seen a ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hello
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1489
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.