THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by plzhelp
Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Which K12
Replies: 16
Views: 5051

How many of you work for Dr. Katz??
The more i read post the more i'm understanding. it's so sad.
by plzhelp
Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It's amazing... i DON'T UNDERSTAND IT
Replies: 2
Views: 1309

I feel the same, I think this is a curse on all of us. I know many people that don't take care of their oral regimen and have baby breath, and I who brushes my teeth every 3-4 hours sufer from this hell of disease. The hardest part is that it's so embarrasing to talk about they look at me like I am ...
by plzhelp
Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I NEED HELP!!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS BB ANYMORE!!!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 2967

I NEED HELP!!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS BB ANYMORE!!!!!

i feel so depressed, don't want to live anymore. I've had bb for 12 years
tried every rinse met with so called specialist but no success they don't really care about use all they're after is the money. About two months ago started working in a new place at first everyone was very friendly after the ...
by plzhelp
Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 193161

jiazzsy, i'm also from the ny
maybe we can chat about our pain.
plz reply
by plzhelp
Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 193161

nyc, plz help
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗