THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 147 matches

by sadgirlbb
Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MIGHT B HELPFUL,THOSE WHO TRIED LUFENURON BT DDNT ELMNATE BB
Replies: 9
Views: 4465

I maintain as well... but as I have told Mindy, I lost my sense of smell again a few months ago. :( And its driving me freaking nuts. I don't know whats what now and the not knowing how fresh my breath is ... is worse than having it. I'm about to have a nervous breakdown over it.

Before I lost my ...
by sadgirlbb
Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Lufenuron experience
Replies: 26
Views: 8499

Mindyb and sadgirl are not the same person and certainly they are not spammers.
They are just two positive persons triying to do something to get rid of this nightmare.

And they got a looooonnngg history on this forum, way longer than yours.

We are all in this together my friend, that kind of ...
by sadgirlbb
Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
Replies: 51
Views: 20478

mindyb wrote:TGIF

And Hell Yeah TGIF!!!!
by sadgirlbb
Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
Replies: 51
Views: 20478

Yep I'm going to change to OO too. GSE is SOOOO bitter! And Hopeful said she just puts a few drops under her tongue. So I'm going to try that!
by sadgirlbb
Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Lufenuron experience
Replies: 26
Views: 8499

I'm coming to a conclusion that maybe mindyb and sadbbgirl are the exact same person. If you play close attention to a lot of these Lufenuron posts you'd noticed that they have extremely similar typing styles, and they used some of the same symbols in the exact same way. I could be wrong, though ...
by sadgirlbb
Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192933

Dallas, Texas
by sadgirlbb
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Lufenuron experience
Replies: 26
Views: 8499

Thank you Mindy for posting. :) I have the same reserved joy you do. But so far so good. I'm so happy that lufenuron has at least helped another person here.

Good luck girl!
by sadgirlbb
Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88197

Well I just shared what was working for me... I have not "encouraged" anyone to do anything and never said I was "cured".

Good luck everyone... I won't be commenting on this thread anymore.

This is just ridiculous.
by sadgirlbb
Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88197

MTR, please be so kind as to update us on the results. Many people simply have stopped posting after trying it, for whatever reason.

lol Who has stopped posting?? Mindy has updated us several times... And if I only helped ONE person with posting this thread, then my work will be done here. No ...
by sadgirlbb
Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88197

People are entitled to their opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts. Take a look at what's going on above and think twice.

Yes, people are entitled to their opinions Terran, and you can think what you like. I just reported what worked for me. It was a combination of things.

And ...
by sadgirlbb
Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Holistic cure?
Replies: 9
Views: 3589

I'm so happy for you! And that you found the root of your problem. For most, I think that is the main obstacle....
by sadgirlbb
Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88197

MissPretty wrote:I am sorry but I do not understand anything. What is lufenuron really for? For animals? Where can I order it?
http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com
by sadgirlbb
Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88197

I do drink coffee, but stay away from carbonated drinks.
by sadgirlbb
Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88197

Hali.... the biggest thing for me, as I've said before, is that I got my saliva back. And the shit/horrible stench feeling in my mouth is gone.

I haven't noticed anything with digestion and really have had no huge white coating on my tongue in the past, so I can't answer those other questions ...
by sadgirlbb
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Candida diet/lower carbs makes bb horrible
Replies: 3
Views: 1440

Please take the time to go here and watch the video.....

http://www.sfbackpaindoctor.com/2010/12 ... eight.html
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗