THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by songs4jane
Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: oxyfresh
Replies: 3
Views: 1973

Oh OK. Yeah, all the dentist said was to use 3-4x/day. There is no way that i can brush my teeth 4x/day or after every single meal. I do work, you know. I do have class for most of the day. And to think, he assured me that it worked. "There's research that shows it works". He wasn't empathetic at ...
by songs4jane
Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:08 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: This is a support board & has little to do with a cure
Replies: 12
Views: 6463

I'm getting really tired of people sniffing around me or asking for gum. ( By the way, why do people pull out a piece of gum to chew themselves when someone around them has bad breath? How come they rarely offer the person w/ BB a piece?) My future career involves tons of face-to-face communication ...
by songs4jane
Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: oxyfresh
Replies: 3
Views: 1973

oxyfresh

Has anyone else had an experience with using OxyFresh products? I have been using the toothpaste and mouthwash for about 2 months now. I haven't detected any changes in my bad breath. Actually, it seems as if I have bad breath 24/7 nowadays. I recently saw a "breath specialist" who is a dentist and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗