THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by latrice2828
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried Breezecare products?
Replies: 6
Views: 5871

Thanks Me too.. =D>
by latrice2828
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lick your wrist, then smell it...
Replies: 11
Views: 25114

I have acid reflux as well, a few years ago it was so bad i didn't eat much.. Now I have a strong sour smell in my saliva.. I can even smell the sour vinegar when I blow my nose... I just started alkalizing my water.. [-(
by latrice2828
Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried Breezecare products?
Replies: 6
Views: 5871

Me too, What type of bo did you have what was the smell was it strong.... Can you ask the health spa what type of clay or mud they used..... Thanks :roll:
by latrice2828
Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Will bb stop you having children?
Replies: 21
Views: 8153

No one in my family has BB at all.. Maybe just morning breath.. [-X
by latrice2828
Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192976

Eric wrote:
I live in California The Bay Area...............
Hey I live in Southern California between L.A. and San Diego. When you say Bay Area you probably mean San Fran huh?
Yes 5min from San Fran...........
by latrice2828
Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sliver? Can It Work.
Replies: 1
Views: 1027

Sliver? Can It Work.

Hi all, have anyone out here ever used sliver..... I am thinking about trying it.. But first I will have to talk to the company and my doctor..... What do you think?
by latrice2828
Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192976

I live in California The Bay Area...............
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗