Hi Guys,
I have followed this site for some time and the knowledge and advice shared amongst everyone suffering with this curse has prompted me to put a post up, with the hope that someone can point me in the right direction so I can try and rid myself from this crap, as I fear my condition is only ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: First post. Desperate for advice
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2050
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.