THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by sooembarrasing
Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ENT/Dentist Recommendations?
Replies: 2
Views: 2679

ENT/Dentist Recommendations?

Hi everyone, like everyone else here I am a chronic BB sufferer (I think) and I started researching this site like crazy since I found it a few months ago. The reason I say that is b/c I cannot smell it myself only in one area that I floss which is where I have an amalgam filling, but once I floss ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗