THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 29 matches
- Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ANYONE SUFERING IN ATLANTA, GA PLEASE REPLY FAST !!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2784
- Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ANYONE SUFERING IN ATLANTA, GA PLEASE REPLY FAST !!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2784
- Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ANYONE SUFERING IN ATLANTA, GA PLEASE REPLY FAST !!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2784
- Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ANYONE SUFERING IN ATLANTA, GA PLEASE REPLY FAST !!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2784
- Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ATLANTA ANYONE???
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2375
Re: ATLANTA ANYONE???
Anyone suffering in Atlanta, GA??
I have met 3 people so far from the forum and could not detect each other...
but I do not want to give up quiet yet and want to find someone who detects me and tells me that yea I have a problem...
I am really confused because people always wipe their nosee ...
I have met 3 people so far from the forum and could not detect each other...
but I do not want to give up quiet yet and want to find someone who detects me and tells me that yea I have a problem...
I am really confused because people always wipe their nosee ...
- Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: PORTAL VEIN
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1347
PORTAL VEIN
For long time I have been doing all kind of test and treatment that the Dr want to, no results, now after reading and reading and reading I've started to think about the portal vein. What about a portal vein by pass?
PORTAL VEIN , large vein through which oxygen-depleted blood from the stomach ...
PORTAL VEIN , large vein through which oxygen-depleted blood from the stomach ...
- Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So this is what being cured feels like
- Replies: 62
- Views: 25153
- Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: NEW BREATH TEST STUDY - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
- Replies: 57
- Views: 20605
http://www.vitaminglobal.com/smellx-16- ... ies_id=223
I'll buy it from this place, it's pretty cheap.
I'll buy it from this place, it's pretty cheap.
- Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Never had a girlfirnd. Time for s*****e?....
- Replies: 24
- Views: 10365
Let me tell you something BB is not going to disappear so you have to live with that, tray to be yourself and go on, if you don’t go to girls , girls wont comes to you. I have pretty bad BB and i have wife, lover, fuckers and all kind of woman ...... so why you don’t?
I'm 48 years old now and still ...
I'm 48 years old now and still ...
- Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: we met up in LA. pls join us!!!!!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6066
- Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:16 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Anyone In Georgia (the state)...Want to meet up soon?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4192
- Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:49 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: how old are you how long have you suffered
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14766
- Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: alien girl
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7100
Re: bb
i dont know but im going to get a girlfriend soon and im not letting this bb stop me
...that's what i did son, I'm a 47 years old man with bb for the last 32 years, i don't think about my bb, just do my live, i have wife, kids, friends, enemies, like every one, i have a job and i 'm going to ...
...that's what i did son, I'm a 47 years old man with bb for the last 32 years, i don't think about my bb, just do my live, i have wife, kids, friends, enemies, like every one, i have a job and i 'm going to ...
- Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:02 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Bad breath from lungs?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6524
- Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79279
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.