THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 108 matches
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88309
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE cure for bad breath
- Replies: 40
- Views: 15277
I've been doing this for years, brushing with salt/peroxide mix, and using salt and water as mouth wash, it helps initially, but bb comes back fairly quickly as usual. If you have a gum disease and have brown pus coming out which is a fairly obvious, I'm 100% sure a dentist wouldn't miss that, and ...
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88309
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hell Everyone ;]
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4018
- Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible causes for my bb?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3132
Possible causes for my bb?
Haven't been on here for a while, but need some advice...my symptoms sttarted when I was 16, 8 years ago, I had bad oral hygiene back than, bad taste in my mouth appeared, soon after I got that I improved my hygiene so it went away, but a few months later it came back with a vengeance. I remember ...
- Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:58 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Life is so empty...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6657
- Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:50 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Life is so empty...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6657
Life is so empty...
sorry but this is just a pathetic rant because i can't tell doctors or my family these kind of things because they dont understand...
lately i've been dreaming about my past a lot, in a way it's pleasant because I am kind of reliving the best parts of my fairly young life (im 21), but moreso it's ...
lately i've been dreaming about my past a lot, in a way it's pleasant because I am kind of reliving the best parts of my fairly young life (im 21), but moreso it's ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:28 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I just want a cure.....
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7224
- Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you sometimes smell your own breath?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2100
How is it an improvement? If anything it's gotten much worse....think of it, lot of people occasionally have bad breath or even really bad breath and they have no clue because they can't smell it, if you can smell it, just imagine how bad it must be to other people, not trying to make you feel bad ...
- Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:16 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: People at work
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2827
- Fri May 08, 2009 6:55 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally told parents.....feel much worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6109
- Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Today I met a very stinky dude, I'm paranoid.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3105
- Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:57 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Just another day...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3923
- Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: people reaction when you bad breath link
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2597
- Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I swear gum makes it worse!!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12280
You know whats funny, when u brush for a good 20 minutes, mouthwash, sinus rinse, water pick...etc...for another 15 minutes, you stick 3 pieces of fruity gum in your mouth, you go to work, and your coworkers dont even ask if you want a piece of gum, they just hand it to you......god I hope they die.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.