THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sun May 04, 2008 11:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hydrogen peroxide
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1867
- Sun May 04, 2008 11:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has nasal irrigation helped anyone??
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15840
Has nasal irrigation helped anyone??
Hi All
I'm pretty sure the root of my BB is bacteria breeding and feeding on excess mocus, and I'm sure this is maybe the case for alot of people suffering from halitosis, but has anyone tried sinus cleanse, because I have it at home and noticed a slight difference, but I'm not sure if i am using ...
I'm pretty sure the root of my BB is bacteria breeding and feeding on excess mocus, and I'm sure this is maybe the case for alot of people suffering from halitosis, but has anyone tried sinus cleanse, because I have it at home and noticed a slight difference, but I'm not sure if i am using ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.