THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cure your bad breath Condition with Phone Jammer
- Replies: 0
- Views: 975
Cure your bad breath Condition with Phone Jammer
I've found the cause of my bad breath. I tried to sell these gadgets by spamming different forums til someone decided to ram one down my throat. The product is so CRAP it caused my breath to stink. I thought it might have been a tonsil stone. Beware.4g jammer is absolute SHIT
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.