THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by crushed247
Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: LIST OF BB REASONS
Replies: 2
Views: 1287

plus doctors are arrogant. They don't want your differential diagnosis. They want to be the one's with all the answers.
by crushed247
Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Why me?
Replies: 10
Views: 4636

No. I never went back to bosey's practice; as the hygienist was skeptical before putting me on the chlorhexidine. Plus I asked my mom for a breath check while i was on the chlordexidine and after, she said that it was the same. So I really didn't feel like shelling out another $180 for a follow up ...
by crushed247
Tue May 27, 2008 4:15 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Why me?
Replies: 10
Views: 4636

Why me?

Hello all,
I've been suffering from CH for about 12 years now. I won't go into the aspect of my life which talks about how I came to know, or embarrassing social situations. It is pretty much the same as any other CH sufferers. We are living a constant night mare. My oral health according to my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗