THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by mouth
Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:39 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Life is changing
Replies: 5
Views: 3232

Life is changing

I will be 30 next month and the only person I truly trust in this world is my wife. Even my closest friend of many years will not admit that he smells my breath.

The thought of peoples reactions is consuming my life and I find myself avoiding social situations which involve alcohol.

Last night I ...
by mouth
Mon May 12, 2008 1:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Pro-biotic Drink?
Replies: 6
Views: 3435

One day, did you ever find a suitable alternative to DanActive in the UK?

I have just moved to Dubai (from UK) and am keen to try the big 3 you mention in beginners guide.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗