Yeah, I still can't believe I spent $7 (USD) on a plastic tongue scraper that probably cost fifty cents to make, and though I always saw brown stained saliva in my sink when using it, the tongue coating itself always stayed as is.
Something about the toothbrush's mechanism of being able to sink ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 87 matches
- Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Brushing Tongue Better Than Scraping
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2258
- Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Brushing Tongue Better Than Scraping
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2258
Brushing Tongue Better Than Scraping
So, as I said before, I had my major bad breath cured from extracting my wisdom teeth several years ago, but was left with a much lower-level bad breath, which was not nearly as bothersome but irksome nonetheless.
One day several months ago I threw aside my tongue scraper and just tried to use my ...
One day several months ago I threw aside my tongue scraper and just tried to use my ...
- Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone had success with brushing less or gentler?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2445
- Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone had success with brushing less or gentler?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2445
- Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone had success with brushing less or gentler?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2445
Has anyone had success with brushing less or gentler?
So I've returned briefly to the forum after a several-year hiatus. Some may remember me from my thread where I said extracting my wisdom teeth cured my bad breath.
That still holds, and my life has improved tremendously as a result. Over time though, I gradually became aware of a second, low-level ...
That still holds, and my life has improved tremendously as a result. Over time though, I gradually became aware of a second, low-level ...
- Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:57 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152429
- Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:42 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152429
- Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:47 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152429
Re: Got my bottom impacted wisdoms out. How are you doing?
Greetings LovedByMany,
To answer your questions, first, yes I am still bad breath free and enjoying life again in ways I'd been unable to in years. Extracting those teeth has become my permanent cure.
Secondly, if you're going to go ahead and extract your wisdom teeth, I would not just do two, and ...
To answer your questions, first, yes I am still bad breath free and enjoying life again in ways I'd been unable to in years. Extracting those teeth has become my permanent cure.
Secondly, if you're going to go ahead and extract your wisdom teeth, I would not just do two, and ...
- Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Two BB theories
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2153
- Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:57 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152429
Re: Hi Cured
I wish I could help you there...As I said, when I lie down with the face facing the sky; I feel very much as if I do not have BB. What could be the reason?
- Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:12 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152429
Re: Thanks for the feedback - Wisdom tooth extraction
Hey Harry,
Between, I have been put on antibiotics (phexin), at the moment. I have been prescribed this for a week. It's been 5 days now and would like to stop that. It really is causing some sort of terrible BB. Antibiotics have always been a problem for me. What's your say on this?
The answer ...
Between, I have been put on antibiotics (phexin), at the moment. I have been prescribed this for a week. It's been 5 days now and would like to stop that. It really is causing some sort of terrible BB. Antibiotics have always been a problem for me. What's your say on this?
The answer ...
- Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:01 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152429
- Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:30 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152429
Re: Had my top wisdom tooth removed
Greetings Harry,
My real only advice here is to let people (better yet strangers) be the judge and not your own sense of your breath smell. If there is improvement, you will notice a change in the way people react when you talk to them. If nothing has changed (as it was with me affter my ...
My real only advice here is to let people (better yet strangers) be the judge and not your own sense of your breath smell. If there is improvement, you will notice a change in the way people react when you talk to them. If nothing has changed (as it was with me affter my ...
- Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:22 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152429
- Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdom teeth and tonsil stones
- Replies: 7
- Views: 26702
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.