THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdom Tooth as a possible cause O.o?
- Replies: 33
- Views: 11019
I'm having my wisdom teeth removed also in about 12 hours from now. Dont know if it will help, but there is one wisdom tooth which isnt grown that well so that might be the cause?Half is still inside the gum and the other half is out. (but highly doubt it, seems to good to be true lol) , 2 other ...
- Tue May 27, 2008 3:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Retardex products?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3418
- Sun May 25, 2008 11:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdom Tooth as a possible cause O.o?
- Replies: 33
- Views: 11019
- Sun May 18, 2008 8:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Psychogenic Halitosis
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2670
Interresting site
but hmm to be honest id like to know if anybody tried that Bad breath Report Add on the right side of that site..with those steps on how to cure it with a simple ingredient or whatever. Sounds like a pile of shit but still has anyone payed for it and tried it, somebody from this ...
but hmm to be honest id like to know if anybody tried that Bad breath Report Add on the right side of that site..with those steps on how to cure it with a simple ingredient or whatever. Sounds like a pile of shit but still has anyone payed for it and tried it, somebody from this ...
- Sun May 18, 2008 2:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: VISITED FORUM IN SPANISH
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3782
BY THE WAY HAS OR WILL ANYONE TRY QUIRTING OUT THOSE STINKY BALLS WITH THE GARDEN HOSE?? If anyone tries please post your results.
I guess what you mean with those stinky balls are the tonsil stones right? I've had those and my ENT offered me 2 options: either use a mouthwater and gargle with it ...
I guess what you mean with those stinky balls are the tonsil stones right? I've had those and my ENT offered me 2 options: either use a mouthwater and gargle with it ...
- Sun May 18, 2008 2:08 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I'm goingto bed without brushing my teeth!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5773
- Fri May 16, 2008 2:46 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: my story..
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2596
- Wed May 14, 2008 7:09 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: my story..
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2596
my story..
Hm where to begin :( so im a 19 year old guy living in holland. Like many of you BB is a huge problem for me. Guess ill just start from the beginning.
I was 14 years old i think and we were on a schooltrip. So I was sitting next to a guy and talking to him. It was kinda calm in the bus because we ...
I was 14 years old i think and we were on a schooltrip. So I was sitting next to a guy and talking to him. It was kinda calm in the bus because we ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.