THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 60 matches
- Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Daily Routine Tonsils
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2808
I'm sorry, but I don't think this would be that great for cleaning the tonsils... I have a lot of experience with cleaning out my tonsils and most of the tonsil stones are hidden deep in the pockets of your tonsils and are very tough to get out even with a strong stream of water from a dental jet ...
- Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to clean your tounge by using a towel
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2217
- Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Convenient way to brush your teeth in your bedroom?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1026
- Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to clean your tounge by using a towel
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2217
- Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Convenient way to brush your teeth in your bedroom?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1026
Convenient way to brush your teeth in your bedroom?
Hello.. I was wondering if anybody had any ideas for an easy way to brush your teeth, floss, tongue scrape ect. from your bedroom instead of the bathroom? It would be nice to have a little sink next to my bed or something... Most of the time I am about to go to bed and i'm too tired to get up to go ...
- Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6031
- Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Poor dental hygiene when younger?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1960
I had absolutely terrible oral hygene when I was younger. I did not like brushing my teeth and I did not care about my teeth. I probably only brushed them before going to the dentist which would be once every six months and in between when geting feelings... I could scrape a thick layer of plaque ...
- Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6031
Re: wow
Wow shittalker ,u talk reAlly gud .it seems u are the only one truly active for bb thing these days .keep it up
Thank you... I have had this physical and mental problem for many years and I have thought about it so much andI feel like I do have some experience and good advice and i want to help ...
Thank you... I have had this physical and mental problem for many years and I have thought about it so much andI feel like I do have some experience and good advice and i want to help ...
- Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6031
Re: Halitophobia?
Hey,
I'm not doubting you for a minute, but if several people have smelt your breath and said they smell nothing.. Could it be possible that bad taste doesn't equal bad smell?
Just a thought :)
Yes, bad taste does not equal bad smell. I heard the guy Adrin muyar on here also said that if your ...
I'm not doubting you for a minute, but if several people have smelt your breath and said they smell nothing.. Could it be possible that bad taste doesn't equal bad smell?
Just a thought :)
Yes, bad taste does not equal bad smell. I heard the guy Adrin muyar on here also said that if your ...
- Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6031
Update... I've had three different people smell the air from my mouth and my nose and they all said they can't smell anything, or it smelled like the drink i was drinking.
But now i've went maybe 5 days without rinsing out my tonsils and I am starting to get the shitty taste/smell in the back of ...
But now i've went maybe 5 days without rinsing out my tonsils and I am starting to get the shitty taste/smell in the back of ...
- Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6031
Update... I've had three different people smell the air from my mouth and my nose and they all said they can't smell anything, or it smelled like the drink i was drinking.
But now i've went maybe 5 days without rinsing out my tonsils and I am starting to get the shitty taste/smell in the back of ...
But now i've went maybe 5 days without rinsing out my tonsils and I am starting to get the shitty taste/smell in the back of ...
- Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:12 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello from far far away
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5476
- Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:53 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello from far far away
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5476
- Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:44 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello from far far away
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5476
- Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath when drinking water???
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1691
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.