THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Thu May 22, 2008 11:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192906
- Thu May 22, 2008 11:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how much gum do you chew?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2566
I'm also a constant gum chewer, not so much when at home as i don't have to worry so much. I'm always chewing at work as i work with the public but i know it doesnt help, just makes me feel that little bit protected.
Mint flavour goes within 10 mins or so...then it tastes horrible and i want to spit ...
Mint flavour goes within 10 mins or so...then it tastes horrible and i want to spit ...
- Thu May 22, 2008 11:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Taste
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2916
- Sun May 18, 2008 8:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Intimacy very hard to get round!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3174
- Sat May 17, 2008 8:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Intimacy very hard to get round!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3174
- Fri May 16, 2008 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Intimacy very hard to get round!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3174
Intimacy very hard to get round!!
Hi i'm new to this site and am in real need of some friendly advice!!
I'm 38 and have suffered with halitosis for 16 years now. I've had ENT surgery and they corrected a deviated septum and surgeon said he touched on the turbinates, but nothing has helped as this is allergy related.
I suffer with ...
I'm 38 and have suffered with halitosis for 16 years now. I've had ENT surgery and they corrected a deviated septum and surgeon said he touched on the turbinates, but nothing has helped as this is allergy related.
I suffer with ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.