THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 187 matches
- Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: People are getting meaner and meaner!!!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4645
- Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
- Replies: 107
- Views: 37691
- Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
- Replies: 107
- Views: 37691
- Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
- Replies: 107
- Views: 37691
- Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
- Replies: 107
- Views: 37691
- Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
- Replies: 107
- Views: 37691
- Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
- Replies: 107
- Views: 37691
- Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 10537
- Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 12 years
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9258
hey
hey!.
do u mind me asking where u from? and what kind of sinus surgery are u planing on having? tha balon..something.....I read about ssounds promising, but I don't know anyone that has done it... so u started having bb, at the age 24?? thats pretty late... I guess ure lucky ;)
what gives u at ...
do u mind me asking where u from? and what kind of sinus surgery are u planing on having? tha balon..something.....I read about ssounds promising, but I don't know anyone that has done it... so u started having bb, at the age 24?? thats pretty late... I guess ure lucky ;)
what gives u at ...
- Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Balloon Sinuplasty for PND
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2010
- Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breaking News: Coffee Cures Bad Breath (wow, we're screwed!)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2309
- Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Pictures of members?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3791
- Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Pictures of members?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3791
- Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:55 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally told parents.....feel much worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6093
- Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
- Replies: 71
- Views: 24679
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.