THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by whyowhy
Mon May 26, 2008 4:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How much VITIMAN C.
Replies: 23
Views: 9202

I started this Vit.C thing a few days ago. I'm blown away that my SHIT taste is completely gone from my mouth. I did a test and ate the absolute worst food for my breath: cheese, pork, beef, pasta, corn, chocolate. Normaly, this would give me a breath that can't even be described with words ...
by whyowhy
Wed May 21, 2008 6:31 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: why is it so hard for people to tell us that we have bb?!
Replies: 6
Views: 4929

I dont really understand that either. Makes no sense. I even put it out there to people and ask them. My own husband tells me NO. But rubs his nose when I talk. I'm like... UGHHHH
by whyowhy
Mon May 19, 2008 2:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactose Update
Replies: 3
Views: 1337

At least your husband tells you. Mine tells me he doesn't smell anything. This doesn't help me.
by whyowhy
Mon May 19, 2008 11:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Psychogenic Halitosis
Replies: 4
Views: 2670

I thought halitophobic meant you didn't realize that you didn't have it.
by whyowhy
Sun May 18, 2008 7:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Psychogenic Halitosis
Replies: 4
Views: 2670

Psychogenic Halitosis

I found this find to be interesting. ]http://cureyourbadbreath.com/

Its about bad breath hypochondriacs. I often wondered if that was me. But yesterday we gave my son a birthday party, and I don't think so at all. My breath had to be kicking pretty bad. People put their hand over their noses or ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗