THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Manurebb
Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:41 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Visited ENT doctor today
Replies: 1
Views: 15599

Visited ENT doctor today

So today I booked an appointment with my doctor and visited him. Upon examination, he concluded that I have PND and prescribed some medicines out of which one is antibiotics. I am bit skeptical in taking antibiotics as I have read in this forum that it gives temporary relief but then bb will bounce ...
by Manurebb
Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:04 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Used floss for the first time
Replies: 8
Views: 20361

@ShitTalker I already flossed twice today (in the morning and then after the lunch). Flossing thread had very strong smell like i had mentioned before. Since its the beginning I find it difficult to floss interior most teeth and they are the one giving out strong odor. Not to forget that it was ...
by Manurebb
Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:27 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Used floss for the first time
Replies: 8
Views: 20361

Used floss for the first time

So today I had used mouthwash to check how long it's effect lasts. It was almost an hour after which very faint smell appeared again. This led me to believe that the cause of my bb could be in mouth. In one of the thread here I had read that flossing did help few people in past. Purchased one waxed ...
by Manurebb
Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:36 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: "Oh shit", "it stinks"
Replies: 6
Views: 9956

@wesslee: I am a vegetarian and don't consume any meat but lot of dairy products which I had given up 2 months back. Regarding kombucha, quick google search showed something related to fermented tea. I will see if I can get it in any form in my country.

@ShitTalker: I clean my tongue thrice a day ...
by Manurebb
Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:01 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: "Oh shit", "it stinks"
Replies: 6
Views: 9956

"Oh shit", "it stinks"

It has been now 10 years when one of my friend told me that "your mouth breath stinks". Though I heard that, I pretended as "sorry what?" and luckily she didn't again uttered that đŸ˜§. And since then I keep my mouth shut when people are very near to me. Speak only from a comfortable distance and when ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗