THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 18 matches
- Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Meet up near Louisiana/Gulf area
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1528
Meet up near Louisiana/Gulf area
Hi! I'd really like to meet up with someone/a group of people and I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance. I live in New Orleans but I could drive to other parts of Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas or Alabama. Or if someone lived further we could meet up halfway. I've never met someone else from ...
- Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6983
I cough/snort up mucus all day. Sorry if that's gross to hear but it's true, and I'm also interested in hearing from other people on this site who have the same symptom. What's interesting in that my bad breath developed around age 12/13 (right around puberty) but I never started coughing up mucus ...
- Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:11 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling like giving up
- Replies: 9
- Views: 21955
- Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antibiotic Relief
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3499
- Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antibiotic Relief
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3499
Antibiotic Relief
I have a question for everyone one this forum. I have read tons of posts where people say that they experience relief from all their symptoms while on antibiotics, but is there anyone who DOESN'T experience relief? I've never felt any difference taking antibiotics, and in fact I just took ...
- Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: online meetup
- Replies: 21
- Views: 7562
- Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13725
@noptical, I'm so happy for you. Lord knows we all deserve to feel normal again:) And I totally feel you on how visiting this site can be very depressing. I continue to come back in the hopes of reading about a cure, but sometiimes it just becomes a huge, distressing time suck. Just curious... have ...
- Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Second tonsillectomy..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6713
- Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: online meetup
- Replies: 21
- Views: 7562
- Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: online meetup
- Replies: 21
- Views: 7562
I've never used google hangout but my gmail account is [email protected]
- Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: online meetup
- Replies: 21
- Views: 7562
- Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal odor and PATM
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8938
- Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: online meetup
- Replies: 21
- Views: 7562
- Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Have you ever had somebody check your breath for you?
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11562
@everhopeful81 You're right, I need to just go ahead and ask my bf to give me honest feedback when I breathe in his face. The funny thing is, it's not really hard because I'm embarrassed in front of him, it's hard because I've trained myself for so many years not to breathe/talk on other people. lol ...
- Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Have you ever had somebody check your breath for you?
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11562
@everhopeful81 I know exactly what you mean when you say that you want honest feedback from other people besides your wife, because she might have become used to the smell. I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years, and he never says my breath smells. only one time in our entire relationship did he ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.