Is it genetic? Or is it taught?
I have chronic halitosis, as does my son. I'm not sure what my own smells like, only that it's "bad". But my son's sometimes smells like feces.
What I'm wondering is, do we share this same halitosis because of how we eat? We brush our teeth, floss (mostly) and use ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon May 08, 2006 12:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is bad breath genetic?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8565
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.