THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by OBSERVERTO
Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375592

The owner of this site told me not to mention ***k or s*i* anymore which is not a problem.
Let me tell all the follower of my bad breath issue and my present critics the reason i posted off topic in this forum lately. It started on February 2012 there is a person in Philippines thread who claim he ...
by OBSERVERTO
Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal odor/halitosis
Replies: 5
Views: 3309

Re: Nasal odor/halitosis

Trying to narrow down the causes of my halitosis. If the smell comes out of my nose just as bad as it comes from my mouth, does it mean the source of the smell is definitely stomach/intestines and that I have some systemic disease? Any ideas?

It took me over 2 years to find out the real root ...
by OBSERVERTO
Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cured at last!!
Replies: 44
Views: 13496



I try to get my facts right as best as I can, but I'm not an educated person and I have no experience in any scientific or medical fields, so please excuse my ignorance while I try to make sense of everything relating to this BB curse and in my attempts to help anyone else whenever I feel I can ...
by OBSERVERTO
Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:14 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Now I know my breath isn't delusional
Replies: 6
Views: 20430

Re: Now I know my breath isn't delusional

Asked for a friend, and guess what? He told me I have bad breath all the time , and in a scale of 0 and 10, being 10 the worst, I have 4.

It's a beautiful life (NOT)

The weird thing is that I didn't feel anything, sad, happy, I just felt.... nothing. I think I'm being tired to cry. I don't cry ...
by OBSERVERTO
Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cured at last!!
Replies: 44
Views: 13496

If you're asking me... A doctor will have no reason not to take you seriously on this. It's a simple blood test and if you go there complaining of the right symptoms you'll have no problem getting tested.

Hi.
What symptoms should I complain of?
If I tell the truth and say to him ''Hi Doc, I have ...
by OBSERVERTO
Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cured at last!!
Replies: 44
Views: 13496

I understand your point about gerd being your priority over the BB at the moment. But if you still have h.pylori then it may be making your gerd worse. The stomach produces more acid in response to h.pylori presense, even though the h.pylori survival mechanism is to reduce the acidity. HP isn't ...
by OBSERVERTO
Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cured at last!!
Replies: 44
Views: 13496

I have gerd, sliding hiatal hernia and h-pylori..

Why haven't you treated the h.pylori?


I took medications for h-pylori for almost 2 months and decided to stop when i realize that h-pylori had nothing to do with my bad breath. Sliding hiatal hernia had nothing to do with my bad breath either ...
by OBSERVERTO
Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cured at last!!
Replies: 44
Views: 13496

Yup, it's more like dropping H-Bomb in my stomach for a month! and discriminately attack bad bacteria...something like that

i've been cleaning my mouth thoroughly ever since i confirmed that am suffering from chronic BB... and address all problems like dry mouth, flora imbalance..stuff like that ...
by OBSERVERTO
Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cured at last!!
Replies: 44
Views: 13496

You got cured by this medication? Seems like dropping bomb in your stomach daily. How did you know that your stomach is the cause of your bad breath?

Nice to see some active Filipino here. Most active Filipino before are pretender and stalker. Saw dick.karma still post in the forum, i wonder what ...
by OBSERVERTO
Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My tips for removing tonsil stones
Replies: 11
Views: 8396

First you need to find out whether tonsil stones are causing your bad breath before you do all this clean up. You might want to damage your tonsil in the process but in the end your tonsil had nothing to do with your bad breath. Just saying
by OBSERVERTO
Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:36 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: "Oh shit", "it stinks"
Replies: 6
Views: 9965

Re: "Oh shit", "it stinks"

It has been now 10 years when one of my friend told me that "your mouth breath stinks". Though I heard that, I pretended as "sorry what?" and luckily she didn't again uttered that đŸ˜§. And since then I keep my mouth shut when people are very near to me. Speak only from a comfortable distance and when ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗