THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 273 matches

by mindyb
Fri May 08, 2015 11:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

Hi.
First off there's no one who pisses me off on the forum except Jimi, yep just you J. You're lucky I have a sense of humor and a caring heart for everyone else on this site.

Second, I don't get niotifications that I have personal messages, I just see them if I log in. Which I haven't in a while ...
by mindyb
Fri May 01, 2015 7:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

jimi, you will not scare me into posting. I am doing everyone a favor and not giving an absolute on my state. It took a lifetime to get this point, so it may take a long time to be able to say. I will post my state of mind and breath as I feel like it from now on.
If you don't hear from me in a ...
by mindyb
Fri May 01, 2015 5:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

You have my word I'd never leave, I'm be here to help or be still searching.

I can't say I'm bb free,I probably won't for a year at least. But yes my mouth is still positively different in a good way. No reactions that I've noticed.

Forgive me for not posting,I have conjunctivitis in both eyes. Bb ...
by mindyb
Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

Thanks, SBomb.
also to answer Jimi from last post, I have been off antibiotics for 2 weeks.
I hope that antibiotics are not the reason for the improvement. Ive been on them plenty of times and they have never helped my bb.
by mindyb
Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

No reactions last night.
I have had bb since I was 18. My life in high school was great I was outgoing and social. Never a comment, ever.
I go to college at 18, and the comments started coming.
It honestly seemed to start after I my wisdom teeth extracted. I woke up in major pain home on a break ...
by mindyb
Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

Feeling hopeful. Cautiously optimistic is how I would describe it.
My mouth is different, in a good way., everyday for a week. I have had no reactions. My kids are the BIGGEST indicators and I have no negative vibes from them. They have been in my face with no pausing, or moving away. I think I am a ...
by mindyb
Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

I just had my 2 week post-op appt. today with my ENT.
I was a very short appt., he said I'm healing well in the nose and scabs have fallen away.

I asked him to tell me about these cysts he removed from my tonsil area. He said, "Ahhhhhh Yes." He told me he thought IF anything they were my cause of ...
by mindyb
Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

As for my husband. Yes, he has commented on my breath, mainly subtly. I know he knows it makes me embarrassed. It does! Really do I want to constantly ask discuss with my best friend and partner that I have bb??? No, its humiliating. So no it has never been a topic of discussion between us. I had an ...
by mindyb
Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

Hi,
Just here for a brief update on my situation. Can you believe my throat is still SLIGHTLY sore?
It looks as though the scabs have fallen off.

This is not saying it's cured me one way or they other, BUT.
After reading 2 books with my older child, while snuggling close- no reactions. He usually ...
by mindyb
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

Nothing more to share, just sharing a clarification.
Had septoplasty, using neti rinse daily while healing. Still blood and mucus coming out, but less and less every day.
Adenoids removed
AND
***Cysts removed from each of my tonsil AREA***. Had a tonsilectomy almost 20 yrs ago. They were not ...
by mindyb
Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

First wow. Jimi,just for you my kind man.
still on antibiotics, still have a sore throat, still blowing out blood from nose and scabs still have not fallen away. Tell me, how would someone's breath and mouth who's never had bb be? It's all f#cked up in there,I have no idea and I'm not trying to ...
by mindyb
Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

I don't want to ask or try figure it out now, because my whole mouth and body is still under stress from the surgery. I'm still recovering, I feel "off" all around. Don't forget I had 2 procedures. I can still function, sure, compared to the tonsilectomy where I was laid out.

When I can swallow ...
by mindyb
Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

Again, I have no status. My throat area is still sore and somewhat raw.
My nose from septoplasty is crusted. And I'm still in on antibiotics, which that pill alone smells funky. I smell it before I take it and it's gross smelling.
Jimi, try and stay calm. yes, it may not work and I'm ok if that is ...
by mindyb
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

I really want to give it 2 weeks to a month before I make an assessment. I have no feeling one way or another as of now.
Today my nose is completely plugged with blood and mucus.
Mouth breathing only right now- so breath feels disgusting. I'm not taking the pain meds anymore. I am alternating ...
by mindyb
Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171333

Jimi, yes on antibiotics. I actually started them prior to surgery on Thursday. Those few days it did not help as my bb was bad still this am. Still bad tonight, but lots going on in there.
Got some pain meds, but I honestly don't need them.

Jimi, did you get a go ahead for removal?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗