THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by BETTERNOW
Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Baking Soda eliminates my BB, enough to speak and not worry!
Replies: 90
Views: 38612

THANKS FOR KEEPING IT SIMPLE

We have been told by hundreds of grandmothers about the properties of baking soda...but how may of us really paid attention. I know I didnt. I try the baking soda last night...YES LORD it works.
I felt the change when I finished brushing and the next morning it was still working....The baking soda ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗