THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Chichibi
Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: You might be interested in knowing this...
Replies: 21
Views: 7116

Hi guys,

I think i'm being misunderstood here.

1) First of all, I'm a girl.
2) I had bad breath. But now I am cured.
3) I am not the owner of that website. I found that site.
4) I did not buy a single product from them. I find free torrent downloads and even pdf files using various peer-2-peer ...
by Chichibi
Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: You might be interested in knowing this...
Replies: 21
Views: 7116

You might be interested in knowing this...

Hi, i just joined this site not long ago and wish to share some of the knowledge i gained over these past few years regarding this matter that we concern 24/7. If you are serious in curing ur problem, i'd advise u to finish reading the following text. It has to be that long, else u cant understand ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗