THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Lasco
Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:22 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Every single day for me too...
Replies: 3
Views: 4997

There are many incidents to tell about.I have found myself in so many shameful situations.These two happened about two years ago but every time I think about it,I still feel ashamed.I was going home from class one evening in a taxi.The driver was a good friend of my sister's.I was in the back with ...
by Lasco
Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:03 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
Replies: 141
Views: 152490

Hi there, I just read your story.I want to thank you for posting it.I have the same experiences you described.Doing the xrays of sinuses,going to the dentist and wondering why my finger does not stink when I stick them in my nostrils. Wow removing all of 4 teeth seem kinda drastic,but you were ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗