THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 16 matches
- Wed May 20, 2009 8:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11289
- Fri May 01, 2009 11:53 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Should I Quit?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 13021
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:35 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally told parents.....feel much worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6094
Re: I know how you feel
Keep researching the root to what's causing your halitosis, and don't give up I know it's so tiring and frustrating but when you're living, breathing and moving, that means you can still do something about it, when you're not, then that's just that, it ends there and nothing can be done.
I hope ...
- Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something is working...?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6247
- Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7910
- Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7910
- Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7910
Hi jab9780
If you Google Manuka honey and its benefits, you will find h.pylori as one of the diseases it fights.
I have had h.pylori (although I was never too sure I did, but was treated with meds) in the past and have been using this honey for a few years now. I've had a test recently to see if I ...
If you Google Manuka honey and its benefits, you will find h.pylori as one of the diseases it fights.
I have had h.pylori (although I was never too sure I did, but was treated with meds) in the past and have been using this honey for a few years now. I've had a test recently to see if I ...
- Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinuses
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4092
I've noticed that many people on here, including myself, seem to report having a clear but definite PND, could this be a common connection?
Before my tonsillectomy, I had a constant colour to my pnd. It was mostly light yellow. I haven't had this discolouration in my pnd for a while now. This is ...
Before my tonsillectomy, I had a constant colour to my pnd. It was mostly light yellow. I haven't had this discolouration in my pnd for a while now. This is ...
- Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinuses
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4092
Hi asd
Thanks for posting this, as I've had my sinuses looked at in the past and was given the all clear. However every time I come into contact with certain things like mold, I would get an infection or like now when it's cold and windy.
I had my tonsils removed because I suffer from pnd and didn ...
Thanks for posting this, as I've had my sinuses looked at in the past and was given the all clear. However every time I come into contact with certain things like mold, I would get an infection or like now when it's cold and windy.
I had my tonsils removed because I suffer from pnd and didn ...
- Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found my cure
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11493
I thought there was one developed, but I remembered reading this on msn recently. Seems to be the closest scientists have come to developing one.Larc400 wrote: Can men take birth control pills?
http://health.msn.com/health-topics/sex ... =100104155
- Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found my cure
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11493
- Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is Bad breath Contagious???
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14596
If you read this article it would seem not. I have to admit I'm confused about this whole "Is bb contagious?" business.
http://journals.aol.com/ddsifil2/scient ... -treatment./
http://journals.aol.com/ddsifil2/scient ... -treatment./
- Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus fungus
- Replies: 29
- Views: 10663
- Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus fungus
- Replies: 29
- Views: 10663
- Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal stuff
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1773
This is so strange because I've had this for a few weeks now, but only when I do a nasal irrigation. I have found that the mucus has gotten abit sticky which makes blowing my nose much more difficult to do. This has only happen to me at nights, so I have reduced my night time nasal irrigation. I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.