THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by james2
Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?
Replies: 8
Views: 3258

@Archimonde

We share two symptoms: The brain fog and that i cant think clearly. Some times i have heartburn but not always. I am 32 and have had breath for 20 years.
by james2
Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Mouth breathing is known cause of BB
Replies: 3
Views: 16018

Mouth breathing is known cause of BB

Hi all my fellow bb sufferers,

There are so many litterature in the internet that chronic mouth breathing causes chronic bb.
if your mouth is open during sleep or breath through mouth during sleep you are very likely to suffer from bad breath. I read on random website that mouth breathing can ...
by james2
Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
Replies: 27
Views: 16249

@nightmare

Yes that is also my case. I should use tamarind daily, if i stop it next morning I get the bad breath again. It is possible that we are lucking enough hydrochloric acid or other enzymes.

But Tamarind does not give me burning sensation-


@Archimonde

I see here that you did buy ...
by james2
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
Replies: 27
Views: 16249

Hi guys,

sorry I have not visited this website for two weeks. I get know of my bb status from other people's reactions. There is no other way i can know it. Tamarind works for me as long as i use it. Unfortunately It is not permanent cure. I use once a day, some time i mix the fruits with water ...
by james2
Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
Replies: 27
Views: 16249

Yes, the acidic nature of tamarind may be due to its effective ness to limit bad breath. But there may also be possibility that our stomach lacks enough acids to digest food and kill some bacteria in the stomach so that tamarind adds acidity to stomach. Other reason may be that we have toxins in our ...
by james2
Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
Replies: 27
Views: 16249

found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath

Hi All

I have been reading this forum for the last 2 years but i did not write on any thing. I have had bad breath for 20 years ( two third of my life). I have checked my teeth and gums with several dentists, checked tonsils and there was nothing wrong. I tried almost all available mouth washes ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗