THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I FINALLY FOUND A SOLUTION! YOU'VE GOT TO READ THIS!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3519
I have also used BreathRx and Smartmouth products. Currently I buy both BreathRx and Smarthmouth toothpaste and use them both together to brush my teeth. I also use the Smartmouth mouthrinse afterwards....and have seemed to find some better results. Seems my breath will stay fresh alot longer using ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.