THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by Hope Today
Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: LIFE CHANGING REGIME -PLEASE READ
Replies: 2
Views: 1658

LIFE CHANGING REGIME -PLEASE READ

Dear Bad Breath Sufferer,

I am practising a regime that has changed my life.

Lets make one thing clear, there is NO CURE, I don't profess to have the cure.

Like you can't cure smelly feet, bad sweat, etc, you cannot make bog breath go away forever.

What you need to do is manage the situation ...
by Hope Today
Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 11000

Guys,

I agree hydrogen perioxide is probably the ingrident that works BUT no doubt salt and bi carbonate do work. For hundreds of years salt etc was what was used to freshen the mouth and clean teeth.

The rinoflow flushing does work.

I WANT PEOPLE TO TRY THIS REGIME, IT GIVES HOPE TODAY.

What I ...
by Hope Today
Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 11000

Oh I usually have a drink 30 minutes later -but that changes.

On the subject of breath problem - I wouldn't say I'd contaminate a car or it comes down the nose but definitely a long standing problem when I speak etc, you know the reaction.

But it might be gone!
by Hope Today
Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 11000

I'm not big on breakfast, I usually eat an apple or grapefruit, I don't drink water afterwards because I like tghe fresh taste in my mouth.
by Hope Today
Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: *THE BEGGINERS GUIDE*
Replies: 22
Views: 16858

This is what I do and it has given me MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT, PLEASE READ AND DON'T SHOOT ME DOWN IN FLAMES. YES I have read and adapted the Breath Report.

Right then here is what I do.

AM:

I suffer from Post Nasal Drip, I've rinse my nose and sinuses with a rinoflow machine and saline (google ...
by Hope Today
Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 11000

Kedy and Halihope,

Great News!

Right then here is what I do.

AM:

I suffer from Post Nasal Drip, I've rinse my nose and sinuses with a rinoflow machine and saline (google rinoflow). This clears the shit out of the nose.

The toothpaste mix is:

2 teaspoons of bicarbonate soda one salt mixed with ...
by Hope Today
Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 11000

Tablesalt guys.

As for saying its off the breath report - so what?

It is working for me - no had the shitty taste since I started it, very little morning breath even. My whole confidence has lifted, not thinking "god I can taste the breath that could melt candles at 20 paces"

It may not work for ...
by Hope Today
Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 11000

Chicken curry with rice last night.
Cheese on toast this morning
Sunday Roast with Chicken today

I'll be more specific in the morning about quants.
1 tea spoon salt
2 tea spoon bicarb
Then enough water/hydrogen peroxide to gargle the mix twice
Not a tea spoon of water

I've made the toopaste and ...
by Hope Today
Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 11000

TRY WHAT I HAVE SAID, BOTH MY KIDS TOLD ME 3 HOURS AFTER I DID IT THAT MY NORMAL DEATH BREATH SMELT "MINTY" IT STILL FEELS CLEAN NOW!!
by Hope Today
Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 11000

Guys,

My BB would usually come back after 30 minutes of cleaning and ordinary mouthwash. Since I have started the procedure I can go hours without thinking about the shitty taste in my mouth. Non BB sufferers still get shitty breath when they are dehydrated and hungry - don't forget this. I would ...
by Hope Today
Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 11000

MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ

I have suffered with bad breath since my early teens, you know when you have got it. I am in my mid thirties from UK, married with 4 kids to a beautiful wife. To be honest I am a very good looking fit guy.(I'm not arrogant just want to let you know the truth). But I have the problem.

I have tried ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗