Hi!
I've been so depressed, my boyfriend was out of town for three months and during that time my problem (bb), just went out of my hands, even with the gum in my mouth people kept asking me what was that smell. :( I didn't do anything against my life mainly because my parents.... and when I found ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11024
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.