THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by LivingDead
Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:17 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Dying...
Replies: 8
Views: 20705

Dying...

Would Be %100 Better Than Living ..

Seriously ..I Wonder Will Family And Friends Avoid My Grave Like They Avoid Me Now
by LivingDead
Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:53 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Hoping This New Product Helps
Replies: 1
Views: 20143

Does NOT work ! ](*,) ( well at least not to my liking)

Its does cover the odor .. with another horrible odor VINEGAR !!
Was worth the try though
by LivingDead
Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:49 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Out of The Blue
Replies: 5
Views: 4791

The sleep study came back negative for pretty much everything. A little abnormalities with my sleep pattern but nothing that would produce a strong odor . The ct scan of the sinuses came back and showed I have a cyst in my maxillary sinuses . Will keep you updated on any progress .
by LivingDead
Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:25 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Out of The Blue
Replies: 5
Views: 4791

Sorry I am so late with this post. This has not been a good week for me

@archimonde
I noticed that people were reacting to an odor I may have about a year ago when I was 26. The type of reactions I get are mostly nose rubs and heavy breathing, I've also had people come close and then almost ...
by LivingDead
Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:11 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Hoping This New Product Helps
Replies: 1
Views: 20143

Hoping This New Product Helps

Came across this while researching air fresheners for body odor and plan on buying it this week . I'll post an update as soon as I use it.

TMAU Body Odor Disease: Trimethylaminuria, fish odor syndrome, fish malodor syndrome. http://www.pureayre.com/TMAU_body_odor_disease.htm

Has anyone tried it ...
by LivingDead
Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meet Up in NYC
Replies: 0
Views: 789

Meet Up in NYC

Hey ,

Anybody in NYC want to meet up ?
Desperate to find a friend who understands what I'm going thru
Maybe share tips and doctors ?
PM me
Super cool with lots of conversation :lol:
by LivingDead
Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:48 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Out of The Blue
Replies: 5
Views: 4791

Out of The Blue

Hello Everyone,

Like most people I have lurked around this site for some time now , picking up tips on how to go about curing my bad breath but never posting, but today I am at my breaking point . I haven't spoken to anyone in a year since I've discovered my monster . Everyday I live in complete ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗