THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 295 matches

by iva
Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fasting- To get rid of toxins
Replies: 8
Views: 3370

thnx, deebo

have you ever tried abstaining from certain foods, proteins maybe?
by iva
Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fasting- To get rid of toxins
Replies: 8
Views: 3370

I`ve been here long enogh to know how u`ve been using the term and it has annoyed me every time

Obviously u are not religious but pls mind the feelings of religious ppl, if u pls

Last but not least, it seems that being so perfectly aware of the meaning of this word hasn`t helped u finding out ...
by iva
Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fasting- To get rid of toxins
Replies: 8
Views: 3370

Fasting is only done for religious reasnos, so if u are planning not to eat smth for other than religious reasons, pls do not call this fasting. It`s a kind of a food regime or a diet..

Fasting has helped me a lot only for the time being, after I start eating foods of animal origin (milk, meat and ...
by iva
Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gall bladder and acute halitosis
Replies: 3
Views: 10294

have u been diagnosed with duodenogastric reflux?
in this case some bile may reflux into the stomach and if u happen to suffer from GERB too.. well u can imagine the route of the bile

there are medicnes to stimulate the gallbladder function, my advice is not to remove the gallbladder if possible ...
by iva
Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anaerobic microflora on the tongue and oral malodor
Replies: 0
Views: 1835

anaerobic microflora on the tongue and oral malodor

http://jada.ada.org/content/126/10/1384.full.pdf+html?sid=766df57d-2546-4d9a-9aa8-449a2cd5c4cd

"This article provides additional evidence for the recent finding that microbial putrefaction on the tongue is an important factor in the development of bad breath. Volatile sulfur compounds,BANA-positive ...
by iva
Mon May 09, 2011 11:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: orazyme
Replies: 7
Views: 4850

@ Hopelessone, WickedCurse, Waitinforrelief,

Could someone share his/her experience with Orazyme? I am really curious if it`s working...
by iva
Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: passing bb germs
Replies: 11
Views: 4207

waitingforrelief,

I haven`t been in a relationship for 10 years-for as long as I`ve had bb. So I `ve always wondered the same - how would kissing affect my partner? I suspect that I`ll be feeling like a gigantic ball of bacteria too...

One thing I am curious about is whether my oral flora will be ...
by iva
Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does Oasis work?
Replies: 15
Views: 8790

Could someone pls write down the contents of OASIS?
by iva
Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does Oasis work?
Replies: 15
Views: 8790

I`ve always wanted to learn more about the composition of the OASIS mouthwash, but there`s no info on that topic.....
by iva
Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laryngopharyngeal reflux
Replies: 5
Views: 3331

rikki,

do some search on this forum, there are plenty of posts here on that topic
by iva
Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
Replies: 32
Views: 25621

I think that using metronidazole or antibiotic as mouthwash for a long period of time will only make the anaerobs resistant to these medications.
by iva
Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how to get rid of post-nasal drip(PND)
Replies: 8
Views: 6033

Popaloo,

I have the same problems - non-alergic rhinitis, PND, hiatus hernia (which I fixed a year and a half ago with no effect for my bb). There`s a possibility that reflux is causing PND, but you can`t be sure. I think the solution is to keep both PND and reflux under control and this should ...
by iva
Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how to get rid of post-nasal drip(PND)
Replies: 8
Views: 6033

I believe PND is a chronic condition just like gastritis, sinusitis, etc. which may only be subdued
by iva
Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21639

Lisa,

my nose odour smells like dirty socks, I know it from the smell I feel when I leave the room and then enter in it. There`s nothing else to bring it on but bacteria in the sinuses and nasopharynx. Anaerobic infections are stubborn, I`m starting to think they are incurable...
I`ve seen an ENT ...
by iva
Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21639

Hi Lisa,

I think it is anaerobic bacteria overgrowth in the nasopharyx, throat, mouth, maybe oesphagus.
For me Metronidazole works every time during intake, when I stop it, bb comes back after a while.
So I`m trying different other techniques to fight the infection whith some success
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗