Hi, I'v done some research who can help us its a Dentist with specail qualifications of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Dentist and there is another one caleed Prothodontist, a separate practioner that has advanced training in treatment of aral malador & reduction of salivary flow.
They will give you ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 49 matches
- Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: It's returned.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6488
- Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New Research fro Omega-3 may combat mouth bacteria
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1287
New Research fro Omega-3 may combat mouth bacteria
Omega-3 may combat mouth bacteria, boost oral health
link- http://www.nutraingredients.com/Researc ... ral-health
I think we should start taking these fro a boost, may help.
link- http://www.nutraingredients.com/Researc ... ral-health
I think we should start taking these fro a boost, may help.
- Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Clorial
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6372
Periodontal Disease
oceanloverb-
Hi, hope your hanging on, trust me I know how hard this is feeling isolated & alone with the bb bullshit, anyhow did you end up getting the denture over mini dental implants? and also is this a dentist or Periodontist that will be doing this ?. I heard Prosthodontist is more educated ...
Hi, hope your hanging on, trust me I know how hard this is feeling isolated & alone with the bb bullshit, anyhow did you end up getting the denture over mini dental implants? and also is this a dentist or Periodontist that will be doing this ?. I heard Prosthodontist is more educated ...
- Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Good smelling toothpaste mouthwash and gum
- Replies: 22
- Views: 15389
- Thu May 06, 2010 2:01 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: worst day of my life so far
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12083
- Wed May 05, 2010 2:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Clorial
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6372
Re: re:Periodontal Surgery
Well I have had periodontal surgery and nothing stopped the halitosis. In Cancun they quoted me like $4300 to have denture over min dental implants. They also told me that I would need antibiotics for it as well. I have heard of 2 people that had halitosis from periodontal disease and after their ...
- Wed May 05, 2010 1:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm a happy girl
- Replies: 26
- Views: 32492
- Wed May 05, 2010 3:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Clorial
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6372
CHLORPOHYLL
Very interesting oceanloverb!
I will diffently by some tommorow, sounds like this must be it.
Not only do these greens nourish themselves and become the No. 1 food in the food chain, they also produce oxygen, playing a fundamental role in the biosphere of the planet.
Fifty years ago, scientists ...
I will diffently by some tommorow, sounds like this must be it.
Not only do these greens nourish themselves and become the No. 1 food in the food chain, they also produce oxygen, playing a fundamental role in the biosphere of the planet.
Fifty years ago, scientists ...
- Wed May 05, 2010 2:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Clorial
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6372
Re: Clorial
Has anyone tried this herbal supplement to treat Chronic Halitosis? I was curious if it worked or not? It has a 75% effective rate. Also, does anyone have periodontal disease? I know that this sounds ridiculous but I am seriously considering getting teeth extracted and getting dentures over dental ...
- Wed May 05, 2010 2:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Clorial
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6372
My wish too really would be making our sufferings heard so they can find the cure for this disease cause thats really what it is!! It is emotional, mentaly & physically draining..How do we make ourselves HEARD??? I really wish I knew that..not as simple as picking up a effen toothbrush or chewing a ...
- Wed May 05, 2010 2:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Clorial
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6372
Re: Clorial
Has anyone tried this herbal supplement to treat Chronic Halitosis? I was curious if it worked or not? It has a 75% effective rate. Also, does anyone have periodontal disease? I know that this sounds ridiculous but I am seriously considering getting teeth extracted and getting dentures over dental ...
- Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Good news guys
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5591
- Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Blue LED light - any news?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6178
- Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Colon Hydrotherapy
- Replies: 15
- Views: 11376
congratulations on sticking to the candida diet.. i couldn't handle it anymore after a few weeks with no improvement.. although my diet didnt allow carbs of any kind incl. bran and rice..
The colonic(s) will certainly make you feel lighter and make your stomach feel a lot better but don't expect ...
The colonic(s) will certainly make you feel lighter and make your stomach feel a lot better but don't expect ...
- Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Got metronidazole today
- Replies: 42
- Views: 15754
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.