yea your symptoms do sound alot like mine. When I rub my gums I don't smell anything but when I floss between my (I think) wisdom teeth the floss has a fecal smell. I'm not sure they are my wisdom teeth, I'll have to look up where a humans wisdom teeth are :P
But I've asked other people without bb ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So many members but very few posters
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1481
lol this topic has more than 50 views but this will be the first reply. And the sad thing is I don't have anything usefull to say either, we're all kind of lost on what to do. Most have tried so many things that they don't know what to do anymore, they've accepted the fact that they'll probably have ...
- Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:59 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello everyone
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2814
I'm convinced my girlfriend doesn't smell anything, last night she stayed over and we talked face to face the entire time. I get absolutely no reaction from her, nothing. I'm so confused right now. During the day at work it's sooo obvious that something is wrong, yet my girlfriend or my mother don't ...
- Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:48 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello everyone
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2814
there´s some more
I do actually have a girlfriend and she claims that she doesn´t smell anything. When I´m close to her I´m always trying to talk away from her and she´ll always tell me to talk to her face. She swore to god that she doesn´t smell anything. Could it be that the people you are close ...
I do actually have a girlfriend and she claims that she doesn´t smell anything. When I´m close to her I´m always trying to talk away from her and she´ll always tell me to talk to her face. She swore to god that she doesn´t smell anything. Could it be that the people you are close ...
- Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:55 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello everyone
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2814
Hello everyone
I´m 19 years old and I´m from Holland. I´ll try to share my story with in my best english. Forgive me for any mistakes and feel free to correct me where necessary.
It all started in high school, my friend who was sitting next would often ask me stuff like ´´man how much garlic did you eat yesterday ...
It all started in high school, my friend who was sitting next would often ask me stuff like ´´man how much garlic did you eat yesterday ...
- Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Quick eye movement between mouth and eyes?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1566
I notice that they avoid eyecontact.. they'll reach over to give me my stuff and look to the right or left of me in a very unnatural way..
nobody else that notices this eye movement thing? Normally when you are explaining something to a person they will look at your eyes, but when I´m explaining ...
nobody else that notices this eye movement thing? Normally when you are explaining something to a person they will look at your eyes, but when I´m explaining ...
- Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Quick eye movement between mouth and eyes?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1566
Quick eye movement between mouth and eyes?
I think that's the best way to explain it. I work in an electronics store and usually I'm at the register so when customers approach me they're right in my face and I have no choice but to breath and talk right into their faces. Now here's I mean:
When I'm talking to customers, I notice that in the ...
When I'm talking to customers, I notice that in the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.