THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 25 matches

by Needsbbmiracle
Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibacterial Sopa?
Replies: 0
Views: 975

Antibacterial Sopa?

So , I don't understand...so the cure is rinsing your mouth with Antibacterial Soap GermX..is this even safe? How can you put soap in your mouth???
by Needsbbmiracle
Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Overlooked post
Replies: 5
Views: 2104

What is waterpik?
by Needsbbmiracle
Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hate this
Replies: 3
Views: 1304

Hate this

This is not normal!!! :'( honestly I am crying right now!!!!!.

I have to hold my breath when my friends talk to me very closely..to the point I can eplode because ocassionally I run out of breath!!!

My friends sometimes says to me if Im ok because I look strange, I answered them but first taking ...
by Needsbbmiracle
Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: COMMON SENSE CURE! for those looking for a cure.
Replies: 68
Views: 19366

This is not normal!!! :'( honestly I am crying right now!!!!!.

I have to hold my breath when my friends talk to me very closely..to the point I can eplode because ocassionally I run out of breath!!!

My friends sometimes says to me if Im ok because I look strange, I answered them but first taking ...
by Needsbbmiracle
Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Magnoila 250mg
Replies: 7
Views: 4001

I read that article and because of that article;..I brought this product:http://www.amazon.com/Magnolia-Bark-Capsules-Anti-Anxiety-Anti-Angiogenic/dp/B000VG60DY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1227925223&sr=1-1

I really dont know if it is working but I stop using it ..because I didn't know how safe it ...
by Needsbbmiracle
Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Magnoila 250mg
Replies: 7
Views: 4001

Hi!
I access the website what is the name of the product that you are using?
Thanks
by Needsbbmiracle
Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Mint Asure
Replies: 10
Views: 8251

Those are not my critics I copied and paste the critics from Amazon

Do whatever you want..
I tried them when I was in High school they used to called as Breath Assure, It did had positive effect.I just order them
I am obviously suffering from the same problem from all of you
by Needsbbmiracle
Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Mint Asure
Replies: 10
Views: 8251

Mint Asure

Guys check this out:

There are a product called Mint Asure, You can find them in Amazon.com

Look at these amazing critics:

By Bellaire Doc "Bellaire Doc" (Houston Texas) - See all my reviews

These used to be called Breath Assure. Now, they're covered w/ sugar and a hint of mint, and they're ...
by Needsbbmiracle
Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How strong your bb really is.
Replies: 19
Views: 6122

Mint Asure

Guys check this out:

There are a product called Mint Asure, You can find them in Amazon.com

Look at these amazing critics:

By Bellaire Doc "Bellaire Doc" (Houston Texas) - See all my reviews

These used to be called Breath Assure. Now, they're covered w/ sugar and a hint of mint, and they're ...
by Needsbbmiracle
Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How strong your bb really is.
Replies: 19
Views: 6122

People are always rubbing there nose when I talk even if i am eating and talking at the same time.WTF
by Needsbbmiracle
Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MMS- miracle mineral supplement- is helping me
Replies: 82
Views: 45420

Hey Jess

I went to the website, there are 6 items, which one did you buy?
by Needsbbmiracle
Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Magnolia BArk
Replies: 6
Views: 2253

The bottle is white with Black letters:
Magnolia BArk Extract 4:1
The capsule are transparent with green like herbs inside
Its on Amazon .com...
by Needsbbmiracle
Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I give up on Therabreath
Replies: 8
Views: 19014

Does Arm&HAmmer toothpaste works, I stopped using it because I was scared that it was making my teeth yellow and it was harmful for my teeth, let me know if Im wrong
by Needsbbmiracle
Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Magnolia BArk
Replies: 6
Views: 2253

Magnolia BArk

Hi
Has anyone tried Magnolia Bark? I just brought a bottle from Amazon.com
I don't know if it works, the instructions are to drink it prior bedtime. I just drank one
Let me know if anyone has try this
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗