THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Anne
Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CALLING MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 16
Views: 9442

Hi there,

I've read nothing to indicate that a lack of vitamin D will cause a distinctive smell on the breath but it can cause pyorrhea, which is a disease involving infection.

A lack will adversely affect the bones, in rapidly growing children and in adults who have always eaten a poor diet ...
by Anne
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CALLING MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 16
Views: 9442

Jimi, I am not asking anyone for money. I am trying to help at least some of your members.

What are you doing? You should be fervently hoping that some of these people will find that their breath is fine and pleasant soon. That was the original purpose of this site, wasn't it? To find a cure?

I ...
by Anne
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CALLING MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 16
Views: 9442

Hi there,

No my own breath didn't reach the stage of being Chronic because I knew what to do but my grand daughter's breath - I could smell it from several feet away and at first it wasn't too bad but it rapidly got worse and after a few days it was really strong and unpleasant so I told her mum ...
by Anne
Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CALLING MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 16
Views: 9442

Hi there, bb was only an occasional problem for me and so it was easy to cure. Whenever I suspected my breath was a bit 'off'' I took a 50 mg Vitamin B Complex tablet and that corrected it. I still take it, for all the other benefits we get from the whole range of B Vitamin, but not every day.

I ...
by Anne
Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CALLING MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 16
Views: 9442

A lack of vitamin B6 causes bad breath. Try taking a 50mg tablet of vitamin B6 each day. Best taken with vitamin B2 or in the longterm you'd create a deficiency of B2.

This has worked for me and the people I've recommended it to...I got this from a nutritionist. Definitely worth a try...I hope it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗