THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 119 matches

by ithurts
Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cure - Not sure why.
Replies: 5
Views: 2147

It has been 1+ years since I was on the candida diet.
I just google for it. This is what I ate. I grilled them using the George Foreman Grill Machine.

Lunch:
A) Lettuce, cabbage, grilled chicken breast or wild salmon or prawns.

Dinner:
A) Lettuce, cabbage, grilled chicken breast or wild salmon ...
by ithurts
Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cure - Not sure why.
Replies: 5
Views: 2147

I also notice if I skipped brushing my teeth at night, my breath stinks the next day not matter what I tried to get rid of it.
by ithurts
Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cure - Not sure why.
Replies: 5
Views: 2147

Cure - Not sure why.

I have acid reflux. My breath occasionally stinks but it got worse my last few years in college. Since I started working, it gets pretty bad. I was given an ungodly amount of antibiotics for my ulcers around 3 years ago. During this period, my breath was worse than it has ever been. I hated my life ...
by ithurts
Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9881

One thing I notice is that if I eat dinner after 10 pm, my bad breath came back.
by ithurts
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fruitarianism: WE CAN DO THIS!
Replies: 5
Views: 4323

I'm on the candida diet which is much easier than raw.
I have to say that for all the suffering that I went through, this diet is a piece of cake. I was never into food that much so it's easier.

All my ambitions in life are on hold due to bb. I don't want children because I'm afraid I would spread ...
by ithurts
Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9881

I don't eat breakfast.

Lunch:

A) Lettuce, cabbage, grilled chicken breast or wild salmon or prawns.

For days that I forget to cook lunch,

B) Tomato, Avocado, and brazil or almond nuts.

Dinner:

A) Lettuce, cabbage, grilled chicken breast or wild salmon or prawns.
B) Lettuce and grilled steak ...
by ithurts
Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9881

Free of bad breath. So free :).
I lost 4lbs in 2 weeks. I am a little freaking out today so I ate a steak.
by ithurts
Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9881

Danger, Yes! I have cut dairy and sugar out of my diet.
by ithurts
Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9881

Iva, I don't know if milk products would bring back my bb. I don't mind being on this diet for the rest of my life. I have had enough of this disease.

Happylife, I posted my diet on this thread. Take another look.
by ithurts
Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9881

One thing I notice is my PND and allergies have gone way down. It has been 1 1/2 weeks and I don't really crave sugar that much. I feel great. My head is clear. I'm happy. I have much energy and my body feels light.
I highly encourage everyone in this forum should give this diet a try. If it doesn ...
by ithurts
Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Reduce BB for the Big Day
Replies: 6
Views: 3079

wnaysha, for oil pulling, what kind of oil do you use?
by ithurts
Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10368

I started this diet more than 1 week ago and about 3 days into it, I see a huge improvement on my breath. My mouth tastes sweet most of the time except when I eat pork. I guess pork is off my list.
Now that I'm bb free, it's overwhelming and i'm quite happy.
by ithurts
Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi everybody
Replies: 2
Views: 1325

Someone please remove this thread.
by ithurts
Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9881

She uses Zantac.
I was about to undergo a tonsillectomy but if this works out, I'll gladly skip. The weird thing is I could taste the horrible tonsil stones in my throat and my breath doesn't stink.

Does anyone in this forum was cured by other means and still can taste their tonsil stones?
by ithurts
Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9881

Prawn, salmon, chicken, lettuce, tomato, brazil nuts, almond nuts, zucchini, strawberries, blueberries.
I cook them mainly using sea salt, pepper, and olive oil.

I'm not sure if the theory of BB bacteria not having anything to feed on is correct. I think it might have to do with my GERD. My mom has ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗