I was tested for TMAU through the Monell Center.
The test was about $275 plus $75 test kit and the cost of shipping supplies ( dry ice, Styrofoam, overnight shipping)
The night before the test I took a large about of powdered choline that was supplied with the testing kiit.
I captured all of my ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone ever been tested for TMAU?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7085
- Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: im furious
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4029
- Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:20 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152510
- Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Alcoholic Beverages
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1754
definitely if you are going to drink, don't drink beer or wine, the sugar/yeast content is too high, drink a very refined spirit and alway mix it with a diet soda or water or tonic. I prefer tonic or water because I don't have to worry about the sugar or the fake sugar which is bad for you. And if ...
- Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Would fasting for a few days work?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3590
Fasting may actually make the problem worse...there's the
hunger breath that you will get the first few days and then there's the bad breath that you get after long term fasting which is caused by the detoxifying of you body. It is common knowledge that those who fast get a white tongue because of ...
hunger breath that you will get the first few days and then there's the bad breath that you get after long term fasting which is caused by the detoxifying of you body. It is common knowledge that those who fast get a white tongue because of ...
- Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Two Part Question----Long Post(Sorry, I'm new)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1760
- Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Two Part Question----Long Post(Sorry, I'm new)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1760
Two Part Question----Long Post(Sorry, I'm new)
Before I start I want to tell you a little about myself since I am a new member:
I am 25, I live in brooklyn ny. I am single woman and I am an attractive woman. I mean I get stares all the time and people trying to pick me up all the time. You would think this would make me happy but instead it ...
I am 25, I live in brooklyn ny. I am single woman and I am an attractive woman. I mean I get stares all the time and people trying to pick me up all the time. You would think this would make me happy but instead it ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.