Hi. thanks for the response
I have had a endoscopy and have seen an ENT but not an actual sinus scan.
It feels like the body odour thing is new but the nose and mouth BB has been around for over 10 years and getting worse every year.
Not sure what you mean by investigate about your stomach ?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 132 matches
- Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Die off symptoms. chronic BB sufferers only please
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1483
- Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Die off symptoms. chronic BB sufferers only please
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1483
Die off symptoms. chronic BB sufferers only please
Hi fellow BB sufferers
I would rate myself as a 9 out 10 BB victim and have had BB for over 10 years.
I have tried a lot of things in the past including most listed on this forum. Although recently I have tried a couple of things that I had missed before. 1 is drinking bentonite clay and the other ...
I would rate myself as a 9 out 10 BB victim and have had BB for over 10 years.
I have tried a lot of things in the past including most listed on this forum. Although recently I have tried a couple of things that I had missed before. 1 is drinking bentonite clay and the other ...
- Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Rotten Egg Breath/Nasal Breath NEED HELP!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5380
Re: Rotten Egg Breath/Nasal Breath NEED HELP!
Hello Everyone,
I am having a serious problem with a rotten egg smell coming from both my mouth & nose! This is a room filling smell. It's really bad. Started 6 months ago-I went to dentist & found out I had an abscess in an upper molar from a failed root canal. The abscess was in the inside of ...
I am having a serious problem with a rotten egg smell coming from both my mouth & nose! This is a room filling smell. It's really bad. Started 6 months ago-I went to dentist & found out I had an abscess in an upper molar from a failed root canal. The abscess was in the inside of ...
- Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys something is working!!!!!!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 16736
Re: Guys something is working!!!!!!
weird I never heard that about eggs. I eat a lot of them as I thought they were a 'safe' food.
they have been on every ok to eat list i have read.
they have been on every ok to eat list i have read.
- Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!
- Replies: 45
- Views: 30367
- Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My 15 years with halitosis...is this finally cure?!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1897
- Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tips for getting through plane flights
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2943
Tips for getting through plane flights
Hi all,
I have to go on a 6 hour flight in a few days and not looking forward to the comments and the stares. My last flight was particularly bad and probably the worst I have ever felt.
I was hoping that the people here who have chronic BB that fills up a room can give me some tips. Anything you ...
I have to go on a 6 hour flight in a few days and not looking forward to the comments and the stares. My last flight was particularly bad and probably the worst I have ever felt.
I was hoping that the people here who have chronic BB that fills up a room can give me some tips. Anything you ...
- Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thank You To All
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1207
Thank You To All
A big thank you to all people you out there who post with the misery of your daily lives... you help me get through my days
I try to hide as best as possible and I am lucky enough to have some people who only cover after i hit them with a spray but most other people cover metres before they get to ...
I try to hide as best as possible and I am lucky enough to have some people who only cover after i hit them with a spray but most other people cover metres before they get to ...
- Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A fellow sufferer's success story
- Replies: 24
- Views: 32202
- Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Smell
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1714
- Thu May 30, 2013 3:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured With Boron!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11151
Re: Everybody PLEASE read, (and click my links.....)
nothing with the Boron,
BUT I ate fruit for 2 whole days and I'm almost CURED!!!!!
:-s :roll: #-o
o_0
:P thanks for the laugh 8)
i think we need to be a little less trusting of these newbie posters and their I'm cured posts. Anyone really suffering would have been on here long ago ...
BUT I ate fruit for 2 whole days and I'm almost CURED!!!!!
:-s :roll: #-o
o_0
:P thanks for the laugh 8)
i think we need to be a little less trusting of these newbie posters and their I'm cured posts. Anyone really suffering would have been on here long ago ...
- Thu May 09, 2013 11:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: sugar an alcohol
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4119
- Tue May 07, 2013 7:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
- Replies: 66
- Views: 29943
- Tue May 07, 2013 3:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
- Replies: 66
- Views: 29943
- Mon May 06, 2013 12:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
- Replies: 66
- Views: 29943
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.