THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Brian
Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I might be able to help some of you
Replies: 60
Views: 30076

hey bbforyears-

As we all know it's tough getting honest feedback on this issue. I have tried to ask a few friends but I've pretty much accepted that some people notice and some people don't, but my friends and doctors probably aren't going to tell me even if they do notice something.

Anyway ...
by Brian
Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I might be able to help some of you
Replies: 60
Views: 30076

Thanks for the post. This is really interesting. I've had almost all of the same symptoms for about 2 years (including the extreme sensitivity to smells), and haven't really had any good leads. One additional symptom that I've noticed is that my breath seems hot, and I can see my breath in far ...
by Brian
Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: At what Distance can other people smell the BB?
Replies: 60
Views: 51866

I think I have to be with Larc on this one. I just can't imagine breath travelling that fast or far. I have no doubt that breath can fill up a room or a car over a couple of minutes-mine has done that. But I can't imagine breath travelling 50 feet outside instantaneosly. I've never smelled the worst ...
by Brian
Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Wisdom teeth and tonsil stones
Replies: 7
Views: 26705

I doubt there is a link between wisdom teeth and tonsil stones, but I think the smell may be very similar. Both smell like rotting sewers. I had my wisdom teeth removed a year ago, because one was smelling terrible. Removing it didn't get rid of my bad breath though-even though my gum no longer ...
by Brian
Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What research is everyone doing?
Replies: 26
Views: 6652

What research is everyone doing?

I haven't looked through old posts that much, so I'm sure this has come up a few times already, but I think we could all do a better job of doing some first hand research. I don't mean to be a pessimist, but combing the web for the cure-all magic mouthwash or supplement isn't goign to yield anything ...
by Brian
Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:09 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hello everyone
Replies: 6
Views: 2810

Your symptoms seem very similar to mine. I'm still looking for a cause and cure, but hopefully some of this timetable and stuff I have tried will help you. This is a long, but I'm hoping some detail will ring a bell.

I'm 24. To the best of my knowledge, I've had bb for around 4 months, but I have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗