THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Moloch
Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can you...smell it?
Replies: 8
Views: 3226

Normally I have a lot of trouble smelling my own breath, even when people tell me its bad.

With my new job I wear a paper face mask which lets me know exactly how bad it is. I've caught a whiff of my breath before, but with a mask on, its 10x as strong as I can smell while cupping my hand, etc.
by Moloch
Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Searching for a 'cure'
Replies: 1
Views: 957

Searching for a 'cure'

I have been suffering with BB for many years. It's certainly not something that is in my head as I have had several people tell me just how bad my breath can get.

I have not always had the best oral hygiene, but even when I use mouthwash and brush regularly, the foul odor is still there.

Normally ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗