THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by G
Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have tonsil stones, hope this explains my BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4045

Hi there,

I think i have tonsil stones too.
I can`t see them but i feel them, when i stick my finger into my mouth i feel some bumps.
I`m not sure these are tonsil stones.
I will do a tonsillectomy but i think the docter will not do for bad breath, it`s in the Netherlands.
by G
Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laser treatment + rinoflow
Replies: 10
Views: 3662

JZ,

I don`t think i have PND.
It is possible that the cause of my BB is in the tonsils but i never had any problem with the tonsils.
August the 13th i will go to the KNO docter, i`m gonna ask him he will take a look.
When i look to my tongue i see some little bumps, so maybe it is the cause.

I don ...
by G
Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laser treatment + rinoflow
Replies: 10
Views: 3662

JZ:
Ajax for life!!!
What exactly is PND? (maybe in Dutch).
I don`t know it is covered, if it is I think it`s a long way before they will do it.
None of the tonsils are removed for me.
The surgeries i have had are 2 times a septum (neustussenschot) correction.
I do use a tongue scraper but in the ...
by G
Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laser treatment + rinoflow
Replies: 10
Views: 3662

JZ i`ve found this.
http://www.umcutrecht.nl/zorg/patienten ... enlaseren/
or do you think it`s about the palatine tonsils and not the lingual tonsils?
by G
Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laser treatment + rinoflow
Replies: 10
Views: 3662

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

JZ:
Where you from?
I know it`s a crap in Holland, there is no interest for bad breath.
Dentists don`t know what to do with halitosis.
I`m not gonna live with bad breath my whole life, i`m 22 years old.
I do have a white coating on my tongue, in the summer it`s much ...
by G
Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laser treatment + rinoflow
Replies: 10
Views: 3662

Laser treatment + rinoflow

Hi there,

I come from Holland and have bad breath too.
I have had 2 nose surgeries but i didn`t help, i will always breath with my mouth.
My social life is a wreck because i don`t wana talk with people specially with girls, even i like them much :D
I tried al the stuff, mouthwashes, k12 probiotics ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗