THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Hassan
Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
Replies: 138
Views: 78081

is it safe to overdose on probiotic, i mean the probiotics capsules i'm taking saying take 2 twice a day,
by Hassan
Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ideas for becoming self-employed or work from home?
Replies: 2
Views: 1166

starting your own website or forum community and selling advertising space on it, is one way I've read people make money online.
by Hassan
Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:58 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: is it posible that other people can smell u and others dont?
Replies: 9
Views: 7662

some people can just tolerate hidious smells, without reacting. and others will naturally react but try to be polite and mind their own business, and then you will always get rude strangers who will react in extremes. I think the important thing is not too let it screw with your mind too much.
by Hassan
Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:15 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Why me?
Replies: 10
Views: 4636

I think GP doctors have lost all smelling senses, or take a drug to paralyse their smelling senses. Because when I went to GP for sinus problems and explained to here my symtoms include "bad bad breath" she took a stick and told me to say ahhhh and said it looks okay I cant smell anything. The very ...
by Hassan
Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: yeast free diets
Replies: 4
Views: 2786

yeast free diets

Hello everybody,

I've been reading up on yeast/sugar free diets, and wondering if anyone has ever gone on one? Makes a lot of sense to me, eliminate yeast and sugar laden foods and drinks, which bacterie in bodies love to feed, and you starve and kill the bacteria, top that with daily regime of ...
by Hassan
Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal Irrigation - I believe it is working
Replies: 62
Views: 37810

How is stage 2 done?? I tilt my head back, but the water just seems to disapear, doesnt come out other nose, or down my throat. Please someone explain in detail the procedure for sucessfully passing the water down your throat and spited out mouth
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗