THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by nobody
Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bacterial collection on top of Soft Palate
Replies: 51
Views: 31438

oh really? So having tonsils out is not something that "you have nothing to lose", and you breath gets worse? I'm very eager to know, cuz I put all my hope on this sergery. look forward to your reply, thanks!

I don't think there is anything to worry about, as I have never heard of this happening ...
by nobody
Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have tonsil stones, hope this explains my BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4038

but you said that you had tonsillectomy?
:shock: :shock:
you still have tonsil malodor? and even tonsil stones?
eager to know, thanks

No, after the tonsillectomy I haven't had any tonsil stones or odor coming from where the tonsils were.

What I meant was that when I still had my tonsils, the ...
by nobody
Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I WANT TO "BRUSH" MY THROAT
Replies: 14
Views: 7170

.
by nobody
Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bacterial collection on top of Soft Palate
Replies: 51
Views: 31438

I have the same exact problem. It has gotten worse after having tonsillectomy, but I have always had it to some extent. Now that I no longer have my tonsils supporting the soft palate, it hangs considerably lower than before, making more room for stuff to collect on top of it.

By the way, does ...
by nobody
Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have tonsil stones, hope this explains my BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4038

^ When you rub your finger against your tonsils, do you detect any odor?

For me, visible tonsil stones were always only just the tip of the iceberg.
by nobody
Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have tonsil stones, hope this explains my BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4038

Eric , have you tried irrigating your tonsils? I used to use similar technique to this (but only with a regular plastic syringe), and it helped to flush out some of the tonsilloliths that were impossible to reach otherwise.

katie , have you had your adenoids out? The term 'tonsil stone' is ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗