THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by NastyMouth
Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 11 days post tonsillectomy & things are looking up
Replies: 21
Views: 6531

Oh & my ENT said tonsils were aweful. They were highly cryptic and VERY hard to remove. My surgery took 30 minutes longer than scheduled. But by looking at them they looked "normal" to the ENT pre surgery.
by NastyMouth
Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 11 days post tonsillectomy & things are looking up
Replies: 21
Views: 6531

fedup--man that sucks :( I am sorry. I really hope the next surgery helps!

Halitosux...interesting. I have a 100% clean fresh taste in my mouth. I do not have the shitty taste anymore (once I was 100% back to normal). I do occasionally chew gum for confidence but I never have to chew to get the ...
by NastyMouth
Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 11 days post tonsillectomy & things are looking up
Replies: 21
Views: 6531

Sorry I haven't responded in a while! Overall things are great! I have a beautiful pink tongue! Even after eating! I am still 100% in fear that I have BB (and maybe I do!) but I went to my ENT. I said "I have a poopy sense behind my nose." ENT looked at me confused and said "well there is no more ...
by NastyMouth
Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 11 days post tonsillectomy & things are looking up
Replies: 21
Views: 6531

Halitosux to be clear my ENT did not say a tonsillectomy would help. He just agreed to take my tonsils based on my complaints of tonsil stones. He said tonsillectomies do not always cure BB.

My tongue is way pinker than anyone I know. No clue why, but I don't even have to scrape it. I go back to ...
by NastyMouth
Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 11 days post tonsillectomy & things are looking up
Replies: 21
Views: 6531

Ok I got the guts to ask TWO friends and they both said that I smell normal but that They have never noticed a smell on me. So there I have 4 ppl I can't trust. My ENT clearly agreed my breath was room filling poop smell so I do not have some phobia. Also I have heard at least a few hundred times ...
by NastyMouth
Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 11 days post tonsillectomy & things are looking up
Replies: 21
Views: 6531

Man this is so hard :( I have gone to the store and don't seem to be getting reactions. However a lady about 10 feet from me said to a friend "did you smell that?"
Was she talking about me?! This disease is so socially crippling it's ridiculous.

Today I tried to trick my son. I said "eww what's ...
by NastyMouth
Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 11 days post tonsillectomy & things are looking up
Replies: 21
Views: 6531

Yes I resumed my oral care right away. Obviously I couldn't do as good of a job as I can now. A week in I had a THICK coat of white that I was able to brush off that smelled just like poop - horrible!!! Now again today my tongue is pink & moist. I eat whatever I want but smaller portions since I did ...
by NastyMouth
Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 11 days post tonsillectomy & things are looking up
Replies: 21
Views: 6531

I agree halitosux....I did my share of research pre-surgery and was well aware it was most likely a pointless surgery.

On the upside I was NOT given antibiotics. I woke up this morning tongue perfectly pink! I know this isn't clearly a sign of being bb free but if I have 1% hope I will take it ...
by NastyMouth
Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 11 days post tonsillectomy & things are looking up
Replies: 21
Views: 6531

11 days post tonsillectomy & things are looking up

Well I had my tonsillectomy. I only occasionally would get tonsil stones but I wanted to knock this off my cure list. I have room filling crap breath that has progressively gotten worse since I was a teenager. It is BAD. For a week post tonsillectomy I had a WHTE WHITE coating on my tongue and my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗