THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 791 matches
- Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Meetup for Breath/ Body Odour sufferers London, Sep 13/14th
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3320
- Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone in the UK want to share an OralChroma machine?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1344
Anyone in the UK want to share an OralChroma machine?
I'm fed up of not knowing when my breath is OK and not. I've had terrible reactions from those around me even when I thought all was fine.
http://www.abimedical.com/en/medical/product_01.html
The OralChroma is pretty expensive though, so I would prefer to split it with a few fellow sufferers ...
http://www.abimedical.com/en/medical/product_01.html
The OralChroma is pretty expensive though, so I would prefer to split it with a few fellow sufferers ...
- Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dimethyl Sulfide - Root causes?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4005
- Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: *LOW-SULPHUR DIET*
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2151
*LOW-SULPHUR DIET*
Most research say Volatile Sulphur Compounds are responsible for most sufferers' stench.
So... the idea of this diet is to minimize the fuel needed for those compounds to form.
I've tried this for a couple of weeks and the odor reduction from saliva/tongue is obvious.
SOME LINKS:
Unrelated ...
So... the idea of this diet is to minimize the fuel needed for those compounds to form.
I've tried this for a couple of weeks and the odor reduction from saliva/tongue is obvious.
SOME LINKS:
Unrelated ...
- Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So this is what being cured feels like
- Replies: 62
- Views: 25152
Re: So this is what being cured feels like
I was confused and rubbed the back of my tongue with my finger, normally it smells like rotten cheese....now nothing.
Do we know if the antibiotics got rid of the tongue stench by attacking bacteria on the tongue, or in the stomach (HP)? We don't really know, I guess, but it sounds promising ...
Do we know if the antibiotics got rid of the tongue stench by attacking bacteria on the tongue, or in the stomach (HP)? We don't really know, I guess, but it sounds promising ...
- Fri May 11, 2012 2:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where is Larc400... ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2541
- Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Consistency of saliva and BB
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1826
I use Salagen pills (active substance: Pilocarpine) in order to get more watery saliva flow. They give some relief.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilocarpine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilocarpine
- Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OralChroma // Anyone in SWEDEN or DENMARK :)?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8778
- Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OralChroma // Anyone in SWEDEN or DENMARK :)?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8778
- Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OralChroma // Anyone in SWEDEN or DENMARK :)?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8778
I have a feeling a proper gas chromatograph (as used in labs) costs a fortune..?
I'll check eBay right now though 8). A Halimeter might be enough, but I think someone said at some point that Dimethyl sulfide represents 'blood-borne halitosis' ie it doesn't originate orally... so it would be good to ...
I'll check eBay right now though 8). A Halimeter might be enough, but I think someone said at some point that Dimethyl sulfide represents 'blood-borne halitosis' ie it doesn't originate orally... so it would be good to ...
- Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Subclinic tmau
- Replies: 32
- Views: 17955
- Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OralChroma // Anyone in SWEDEN or DENMARK :)?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8778
- Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OralChroma // Anyone in SWEDEN or DENMARK :)?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8778
OralChroma // Anyone in SWEDEN or DENMARK :)?
I would like to buy one of these:
http://www.fisinc.co.jp/en/products/oralchroma.html
...they're really expensive, so I'm looking for someone who'd like to split the cost
http://www.fisinc.co.jp/en/products/oralchroma.html
...they're really expensive, so I'm looking for someone who'd like to split the cost
- Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone from TURKEY?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1490
Anyone from TURKEY?
Hi!
I would like to try the Pharmol Zn....... apparently it's sold in Turkish pharmacies, but the company refuses to sell abroad...

I would like to try the Pharmol Zn....... apparently it's sold in Turkish pharmacies, but the company refuses to sell abroad...
- Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Laser for cleaning the tongue - just a thought.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7041
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.